Selection by Projection
- After your photo session, Leif does an initial selection, removing any “bad” images (eyes closed, wind-blown hair, looking the wrong direction, etc.) and leaves a reasonable number of only the best.
- We meet with you and give you an overview of the remaining images by projecting a slideshow.
- Images are next viewed individually and YOU categorize them as “yes, no or maybe”.
- The “yes” and “maybe” images are then viewed two at a time (side-by-side) and YOU can select the one preferred from each pair.
In a short time YOU HAVE SELECTED those images from which you want prints made.
- The image selection can be done IN YOUR HOME and the images are projected on the wall where you will be hanging the portrait.
- The best image size is determined through projection and measurement.
- If you are interested in buying a frame for your portrait, we can then project around your image any of our supplier’s inventory of frames (over 150). This is much better than trying to select a frame from a small corner piece and imagining what the completely framed image might look like.
- The final print is mounted and framed (with hooks, wire, hanger and bumpers to protect your wall).
- We then DELIVER the portrait and help you HANG it.